Each fire pit is hand made from 1/4-inch thick carbon steel to produce a long lasting and durable product while the natural iron oxide finish is designed to patina on the outside which will darken with time and create a permanent one-of-a-kind finish on the fire pit. The interior of the fire pit is coated with a high temperature resistant paint and has a 1.5" drain in the bottom to allow rain to drain.
- "Vesuvius" Design - Italy's Mount Vesuvius inspires this design, with a trilateral form to protect the fire from wind and lessen the spread of sparks and embers
- Carbon Steel Construction - Thick 1/4-inch carbon steel construction ensures long term durability, lasts for decades
- Iron Oxide Patina - The natural iron oxide finish patinas with time, creating a dark and varied natural finish
- Wood Burning - Heavy duty construction designed for wood burning purposes to create a one-of-a-kind fire pit experience
|Manufacturer||Fire Pit Art|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VESUVIOUS|
|Overall Height||48 inches|
|Overall Diameter||21 inches|
|Made in USA||Yes|
- Dimensions - 21" x 21" x 48" (Width, Depth, Height)
- Weight/Shipping Weight - 150 pounds/200 pounds
The man behind Fire Pit Art, Rick Wittrig, was born and raised in a small Mennonite farming village amid the Illinois prairie. He learned steel fabrication and carpentry skills building farm equipment and homes where he gathered the strong work ethic, high quality products and integrity of the craftsman with whom he worked. Rick carries those values into creating his functional steel art and now lives on Barton's Creek in Tennessee with his family and enjoys making beautiful fire pits for others to enjoy.