Each fire pit is hand made from 1/4-inch thick carbon steel to produce a long lasting and durable product designed to provide unmatched longevity, guarding against corrosion and resistance. The interior of the fire pit is coated with a high temperature resistant paint and has a 1.5" drain in the bottom to allow rain to drain.
- "Big Five" Design - Inspired by the large animals of the African plains, the "Big Five" design offers an impressive addition to any outdoor space
- Carbon Steel Construction - Thick 1/4-inch 304 stainless steel construction ensures long term durability, lasts for decades
- Wood Burning - Heavy duty construction designed for wood burning purposes to create a one-of-a-kind fire pit experience
- Dimensions - 14" x 40" (Height, Diameter)
- Base Dimensions - 7" x 23" (Height, Diameter)
- Weight/Shipping Weight - 125 pounds/190 pounds
|Manufacturer||Fire Pit Art|
|Manufacturer Part Number||BIG5|
|Overall Height||28 inches|
|Overall Diameter||58 inches|
|Made in USA||Yes|
The man behind Fire Pit Art, Rick Wittrig, was born and raised in a small Mennonite farming village amid the Illinois prairie. He learned steel fabrication and carpentry skills building farm equipment and homes where he gathered the strong work ethic, high quality products and integrity of the craftsman with whom he worked. Rick carries those values into creating his functional steel art and now lives on Barton's Creek in Tennessee with his family and enjoys making beautiful fire pits for others to enjoy.